Thursday, July 17, 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award.



I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.


The purpose is simple. It’s designed to introduce authors to readers and to other writers who are creating some of the finest blogs on the Internet today. I was nominated by author John Lindermuth. When you have a chance, check out his blog (http://jrlindermuth.blogspot.com/) and writing. I think you’ll enjoy both.

Here are the rules of the contest:
  • Thank and link back to the amazing person who nominated you. (Thank you, John!)
  • List the rules and display the award.
  • Share seven facts about yourself
    1. I was born and raised in California, one of those rare beings, a true California native.
    2. I have lived in other states (Illinois and Colorado) and a foreign country (Japan), and I have traveled all around the world.
    3. I’ll be married to my incredible husband, Larry, for 49 years as of September 4.
    4. I was married the week after my 18th birthday. (So now you know how old I am!)
    5. In locating my high school class of 600 students for our 50th high school reunion, I’ve become a pretty good detective—and I enjoy it!
    6. I now have eleven books in publication. My goal was twelve books in twelve years, and I’m already at eleven books in nine years. I just might make it!
    7. My father died when I was seven years old. His early loss was probably the most influential event in my life. I became aware at a very early age that life was finite, so I never take ANYTHING for granted!
  • Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you have nominated them. Also, follow the blogger who nominated you.

Here are the 15 people I’ve nominated. Do yourself a favor and check out their blogs and writing, too:

Barbara M. Hodges https://www.blogger.com/profile/13823676426356355707 (And listen to her podcasts!)
Rabbi Ilene Schneider http://rabbiauthor.com/

You’ll find my blog at http://lornacollins-author.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

  1. I knew you'd lived in Japan and were a native Californian. Enjoyed learning more. Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination, Lorna! Passing it on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being willing to feature so many of our fellow Oak Tree Press bloggers on your blog. It's a great way for your followers to find new authors.

      Delete