Thursday, December 30, 2021

Back to the Park

 After our Disney mini-vacation in September, we realized how much we enjoy the Disney parks. So, our Christmas gift to each other was Magic Key passes for the year. Ours have no blackout days. HOWEVER, you now have to make a reservation in order to go to the park.

When we first got ours, there were no available dates in December at all. I was able to get one date in November, so we took it. I really wanted to see the Christmas lights and decorations in the park.

Near the end of November, I looked again, and a few December dates were open, so I snagged a couple of those!

On the first trip in November, we started at the tree on Main Street. (This is why we don’t take selfies!)


We went on several of the old favorites.


In December, we were able to get on Rise of the Resistance again. I liked it much better in the cooler weather.


On the 13th, It’s a Small World Christmas was back in operation. The only time I like to go on that ride is at Christmastime. (A flood in the electrical room under the ride caused it to be out for several months.)

At least once on each trip, we like to sit in the lobby at the Grand Californian and listen to the piano. We also like to people-watch.


Theme Park aerobics is my favorite form of exercise. Now we’re getting back to it! And I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect Christmas present and activity for you two. So enjoy reading about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WE agree. For the last several years, we have tried to give each other memories, not stuff.

      Delete